Want to spend a semester interning in DC? Want to learn real skills, not just making copies or getting coffee? What about reshaping the face of the GOP, and protecting personal freedoms?
The Republican Majority for Choice is looking for part-time interns to join our organization this spring and help us make a difference in this important post-election session. Interns will be working on social media projects; writing and research papers; lobbying and legislative efforts; and learning how to contact press. Interns will also be able to experience Capitol Hill, gain access to networking events, and learn about the realities of working in politics.
Our applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Enrolled full-time at an accredited undergraduate institution and hold at least junior standing as of September 2012.
- Strong work-ethic and timely behavior.
- Interest in working in politics and relevant undergraduate field.
- Comfort in working for and advocating the pro-choice Republican position.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
If you believe that you fit our requirements and want to be our summer intern, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume, complete with relevant classes taken
- A short writing sample from the last year and written in a collegiate setting.
- A cover letter, detailing why you want to work for RMC and why our mission matters to you. Form cover letters will not be accepted.